[R] Column 'xyz' does not exist

Ivan Calandra c@|@ndr@ @end|ng |rom rgzm@de
Tue Jul 30 11:35:08 CEST 2019

Hi,

I would guess that your data object (matrix, data.frame?) does not have
a column called "Previous_stage".
Maybe you just misspelled it; remember that R is case-sensitive.

Please forgive me if I'm completely off!

HTH,
Ivan

--
Dr. Ivan Calandra
TraCEr, laboratory for Traceology and Controlled Experiments