[R] Using options(max.print = 1000000) to read in data

Spencer Brackett @pbr@ckett20 @end|ng |rom @@|ntjo@ephh@@com
Mon Jul 8 16:06:16 CEST 2019

Hello,

  I am trying to reload some data into R in order to check to see if it is
formatted as a matrix. I used the command options(max.print = 10000000) to
account for the 20,000 some rows omitted previously when just using the
basic version of this function. After entering this command, the dataset
mostly loaded into R, but 14717 rows were still omitted.

  Can I simply increase the number indicted after 'max.print =' to read in
the remaining rows, or should I use 'bigfile.sample <-' or
'bigfile.colclass <-' instead? Do I even need to read in all of the rows to
test for a matrix?

Best,

Spencer