[R] large number of scrollable histograms....

Tue Jan 22 17:10:14 CET 2019

You can use knitr (child documents) with rmarkdown to generate an html file containing many htmlwidgets. There are many htmlwidgets you can choose from, see [1]. You can also use htmlwidgets with shiny if you prefer, though I don't know if you can get the many plots simultaneously with shiny.

Some htmlwidgets even support linkage between the plots, so if you scroll or zoom through the x-axis on one, the others can adjust similarly.

[1] http://gallery.htmlwidgets.org