[R] Which dependency list to build first?

William Dunlap wdun|@p @end|ng |rom t|bco@com
Wed Feb 27 19:33:11 CET 2019

Add the --no-test-load option to the install command and the unloadable .so
file should be left there so you can look at its dependencies with, e.g.,
'R CMD ldd .../libs/later.so'.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com