[R] What is best way to calculate % of time?

Neotropical bat risk assessments neotrop|c@|@b@t@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Dec 27 13:33:07 CET 2019

Tnx all for the helpful suggestions.

Life is good.
Happy holidays
Bruce

--
Bruce W. Miller, PhD.
Neotropical bat risk assessments

If we lose the bats, we may lose much of the tropical vegetation and the lungs of the planet

Using acoustic sampling to identify and map species distributions
and pioneering acoustic tools for ecology and conservation of bats for >25 years.

Key projects include providing free interactive identification keys and call fact sheets for the vocal signatures of New World Bats