[R] script execution stops and give the error

Sat Dec 21 00:37:53 CET 2019

A) Plain text is a setting that you must choose in many modern email clients. Failing to do so tends to cause us to see something more or less different than what you intended us to see.

B) Repeating your incomplete example is a more significant issue in this case. If you supply a reproducible example [1][2][3] we can see problems that you don't know exist... so giving us only what you think we need to see makes it that much less likely that you will even get an answer because you are not showing us the relevant information.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)