[R] script execution stops and give the error

Neha gupta neh@@bo|ogn@90 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Dec 21 00:23:14 CET 2019

The code is described below: I need to find the RMSE and MAE

///read data which have data types of integer and number.
data=read.csv("fault.csv")

inTraining <- createDataPartition(data$bug , p = .75,list = FALSE)
training <- data [inTraining, ]
testings <- data [-inTraining, ]
ctrol = trainControl(method = "repeatedcv", number=5)
myTrain <- train(bug ~ ., data = training,
                     method = "rf",
                    tuneLength = 15,
                     metric = "MAE",
                     preProc = c("center", "scale", "zv"),