[R] read

Peter Langfelder peter@|@ng|e|der @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Aug 9 03:01:00 CEST 2019

I would remove the quotes using sub, something like

# Read the file as text lines
text = readLines(con = file(yourFileName))
# Remove the offending quotes
text = gsub("'|\"", "", text)
# Concatenate and turn into a data frame
concat = paste(text, collapse = "\n")
df = read.table(text = concat, ...) # Change arguments as needed

HTH,

Peter