[R] histogram in GNU R....

Peter Langfelder peter@|@ng|e|der @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 7 20:07:57 CEST 2018

A simpler short term solution is to execute dev.off() and look for the plot
in file Rplots.pdf in the current directory. Depending on the OS of the
local computer, you should be able to point a file browser at the EC
instance and simply click the file to open in in a pdf viewer on the local
machine.

Peter