[R] histogram in GNU R....

William Dunlap wdun|@p @end|ng |rom t|bco@com
Fri Sep 7 19:30:31 CEST 2018

You may have to install X11 stuff to your ec2 instance.  E.g., googling for
"ec2 X11 forwarding" showed things like the following:

Re: X11 forwarding to access AWS EC2 Linux instance
Posted by: wilderfield
<https://forums.aws.amazon.com/profile.jspa?userID=433982>
Posted on: Apr 5, 2018 11:31 AM
[image: in response to: LE M.]
<https://forums.aws.amazon.com/message.jspa?messageID=574740#574740> in
response to: LE M.
<https://forums.aws.amazon.com/message.jspa?messageID=574740#574740>
  [image: Click to reply to this thread]
<https://forums.aws.amazon.com/post!reply.jspa?messageID=841377> Reply
<https://forums.aws.amazon.com/post!reply.jspa?messageID=841377>
x11 <https://forums.aws.amazon.com/tags/x11>
sudo yum install xorg-x11-xauth

The above is all I needed to get X11 forwarding working over ssh

When ssh-ing to the instance, use the -X flag

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com