[R] GLM Model Summary

Tue Oct 16 18:52:53 CEST 2018

On 16/10/2018 12:33 PM, Neslin, Scott A. wrote:
> R-Help:
>
> We are working with your GLM R package.  The Summary(Model) now gets printed by the program as one object and we want to put the coefficient columns into Excel.  We took an initial stab at this by counting the number of characters occupied by each column.  But we have now learned that the number of characters in a column depends on the length of the variable names, so is not a constant number (e.g., 54 characters to a line).

There is no GLM R package as far as I know.  There's a glm() function in
the stats package.  Is that what you meant?

What would probably be best is if you showed us a simple example of what
you are doing, and then referred to the results from that when saying
what you want to extract.

Duncan Murdoch