[R] GLM Model Summary

Neslin, Scott A. Scott@A@Ne@lin @ending from tuck@d@rtmouth@edu
Tue Oct 16 18:33:34 CEST 2018

R-Help:

We are working with your GLM R package.  The Summary(Model) now gets printed by the program as one object and we want to put the coefficient columns into Excel.  We took an initial stab at this by counting the number of characters occupied by each column.  But we have now learned that the number of characters in a column depends on the length of the variable names, so is not a constant number (e.g., 54 characters to a line).

We therefore ask, is it possible for us to get the Summary(Model) column by column, i.e., a separate object for each column?  That way we could assemble an Excel table easily rather than having to count the number of characters.

Is this possible for us to do by ourselves?  Or could you modify the package in some way?

We appreciate your attention.  Thank you!

Scott Neslin
Prasad Vana

Dartmouth College