[R] Wavelet Package for Time Series

Sat Oct 13 22:52:33 CEST 2018

I cannot provide any specific info, but as a matter of policy, packages on
CRAN *must* meet their required maintenance standards (compatibility with
current R version, run on different OS's, etc.)  or they are removed from
CRAN. This is not necessarily so for packages on other repos, e.g. github.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."