[R] Wavelet Package for Time Series

mikorym mikorym @ending from protonm@il@com
Sat Oct 13 22:16:46 CEST 2018

Hi R-help

Are there any R users that can tell me which of the wavelet packages are the "best" to use? By this I mean ones that are being maintained, or e.g., work well with ggplot2 or otherwise have specific advantages to use.

I have seen for example that WaveThresh has an accompanying book.

In terms of being up to date, however, it seems like python may be a better option. Although, sometimes more recent does not mean better.

My first use case would be to model time series data.

Thanks you in advance,
Phillip