[R] Requesting for help on the problem of "subscript out of bounds"

Subhamitra Patra @ubh@m|tr@@p@tr@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 6 11:34:57 CEST 2018

I am extremely sorry to say that both the suggestions did not work.

I did not understand the suggestion of Prof. Lemon. So, Sir, Can you please
clarify me your suggestion?

 I tried the suggestion of Ruipbarradas. It does not work.

Please help me out for which I shall be always grateful to you.

Thanks in advance.