[R] How can I create a loop for this? Please help me

Fri Oct 5 20:03:57 CEST 2018

In addition to using plain text format when you post, please try to create a complete minimal example [1][2][3] that sets up a representative set of the variables you are using because the behavior of functions can change depending on what kind of data you are working with. For instance, so you have reason to believe that the number of columns will always divide out with no remainder? Why don't you split this data up before you create the one large SpatialPointsDataFrame? It is highly unusual to have multiple columns with the same names in any one data frame (it looks like you think two of each block of 12 columns will be named long and lat, but they all come from one source data frame).

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)