[R] Perspective Plotting - 3D Plotting in R

Thanh Tran m@@ternh@ttt @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Nov 26 13:38:27 CET 2018

Hi  Farzaneh
If someones answer your question, they will send to your email that you
used in the system.
Best regards,
Nhat Tran.

Vào Th 2, 26 thg 11, 2018 vào lúc 21:20 Ahmadzadeh Siahrood Farzaneh <
farzaneh.ahmadzadeh using scania.com> đã viết: