[R] Loop Function to Create Multiple Scatterplots

MacQueen, Don m@cqueen1 @end|ng |rom ||n|@gov
Mon May 21 19:28:56 CEST 2018

Here is a simplified example:

dat <- data.frame(x=1:4, y1=runif(4), y2=runif(4), y3=4:1)

for (icol in 2:4) plot(dat[,1] , dat[,icol] )

(not tested, so hopefully all my parentheses are balanced, no typos, etc.)

This shows the basic principle.

An alternative is to construct each column name as a text string within the loop, and use that in the plot() call.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory