[R] Loop Function to Create Multiple Scatterplots

John Kane jrkr|de@u @end|ng |rom y@hoo@c@
Mon May 21 12:23:16 CEST 2018

 As Jim says, "No data". R-help is very fussy about what files it will accept.  You might try changing the extention to txt.  However the preferred way here is to use the dput() command and paste the results into the post.  See ?dput for details.