[R] Seasonal weekly average

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 9 10:07:51 CEST 2018

Hi Shakeel,
One approach would be to look at the dplyr package and its functions
group_by() and summarise(). These should be useful in preparing the data.
(Alternatively if you know SQL you might look at dbplyr.)
On the plotting side you can use plot(...) for the first line and then
lines(...) for the second line.
Or you can go with the ggplot2 package for the charts but that might
require a bit more time to get up to speed.

Good luck,
Eric