[R] test of independence

Greg Snow 538280 @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Dec 20 18:10:08 CET 2018

The basic test of independence for a table based on the Chi-squared
distribution can be done using the `chisq.test` function.  This is in
the stats package which is installed and loaded by default, so you
don't need to do anything additional.  There is also the `fisher.test`
function for Fisher's exact test (similar hypotheses, different
methodology and assumptions, may be really slow on your table).

If you need more than the basics provided in those functions, then a
search of CRAN may be helpful, or give us more detail to be able to
help.

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:08 AM km <srikrishnamohan using gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> How do I do a test of independence with 16x16 table of counts.
> Please suggest.
>
> Regards,
> KM

Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.