[R] Problem with loaded R packages

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @end|ng |rom me@com
Wed Aug 15 20:52:44 CEST 2018

Hi Spencer,

Please be sure to use reply-all to keep the thread on the list and in the list archives for the future benefit of others. It also allows others to participate with additional information, if needed.

You have already loaded the packages by using the two library() function calls as you have below.

Beyond that, if there are examples from the package vignettes that you want to run, just copy and paste the relevant code from the PDF file, within whatever application you use to view it, into the R console.

Each package also has it's own documentation as well, describing the functions, their arguments, any included datasets, and typically some examples. You can bring up the main package help index by using, for example:

  help(package = "cgdsr")

Regards,

Marc