[R] Problem with loaded R packages

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil @ending from dcn@d@vi@@c@@u@
Wed Aug 15 21:03:26 CEST 2018

a) Raw URL text is not legal in R code. URLs MUST ALWAYS be enclosed in single (') or double (") quotes in R.

b) The source function expects to go where you tell it to go and retrieve text composed of R statements. A PDF is a binary file... even if it happened to contain some R code that you could read with your PDF viewer it would be inaccessible to the R interpreter because it is not in a text file.

c) I can't really tell where you are headed with this code you gave us... if you want to read the vignette you could use your web browser to download that PDF and use your viewer to open it. If you want to run any of the code shown in it you can copy it to the console interactively.