[R] Combinations of true/false values where one pair is mutually exclusive

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 2 17:57:24 CEST 2018

Given that clarification, I'd just generate the full set and remove
the ones you aren't interested in, as in:

scenarios <- expand.grid(A = c("pass", "fail"), B = c("pass", "fail"), C =
c("pass", "fail"), D = c("pass", "fail"), E = c("pass", "fail"), F =
c("pass", "fail"))

scenarios <- subset(scenarios, !(E == "fail" & F == "fail))

Sarah