[R] Help in R

Jessie Todd jetodd94 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 21:50:02 CEST 2017

I don’t know if my question is answerable, but it is worth a try. I have a data set that I am trying to analyze in R for a course and the instructions were to get a standard deviation which I already computed in R and use that number and change it to a biased standard deviation….(I have the two equations and I understand the difference between the two and how the unbiased has the degree of freedom…..I just do not know how use my standard deviation and transform it in R to a biased one.
Thanks in advance,
Jessie