[R] Proxy Issues when trying to install package shinyapps

Paul Bernal paulbernal07 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 20:57:12 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Hope you are doing great. I have been trying to install package shinyapps
on R studio but I get the following messages:

> devtools::install_github('rstudio/shinyapps')
Installation failed: Couldn't resolve proxy 'procuratio.canal.acp'

> githubinstall("shinyapps")
Error in curl::curl_download(input, tt, mode = "wb", quiet = !showProgress)
:
  Couldn't resolve proxy 'procuratio.canal.acp'

Does anyone know a way to bypass the proxy or make it work so I can install
R shiny packages?

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Paul