[R] Load R data files

AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa abouelmakarim1962 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 20:46:11 CEST 2017

Dear All:

I am trying to load an R data set, but I got the following message. Please
see below. The file is there.

setwd("F:/Fall_2017/5-STA574/2-Notes/1-R/1-R_new/chapter4-Entering_Data")

datahs0csv <- read.table("hs0.csv", header=T, sep=",")
attach(datahs0csv)

detach(datahs0csv)
rm(list=ls())

Then I tried to reload the data, but I got this error message. I am not
sure what was wrong.

*> load("datahs0csv.rda")*

Error in readChar(con, 5L, useBytes = TRUE) : cannot open the connection
In addition: Warning message:
In readChar(con, 5L, useBytes = TRUE) :
  cannot open compressed file 'datahs0csv.rda', probable reason 'No such
file or directory'

Any help will be appreciated.

with thanks
abou