[R] convertTime package.

Eric Berger ericjberger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 20:24:40 CET 2017

If you need a function (e.g. convertTime ) from a package (unknown?) then
you cannot simply instruct R to install the function.
e.g. if you give the command
> install.packages("convertTime")
you will get an error message like
"package 'convertTime' is not available (for R version 3.4.1)"

I did a Google search and found a package called SGP that has a function
"convertTime". I have no idea if it is the function you are looking for but
installing that package worked fine in R version 3.4.1.  So you can try

> install.packages("SGP")

HTH,
Eric