[R] convertTime package.

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 20:15:57 CET 2017

Hi Scott,

Where did you get this function originally? I can't find anything about it.

What OS are you using?

What says, "not available for the version"? Where are you getting that error?

What are you trying to accomplish? What does that function actually
do? It's impossible to suggest a work-around for a function of unknown
purpose and origin.

(The posting guide for this list suggests you include all of that
information when you inquire.)

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee