[R] Manipulations with CO2 dataset on R

Ranjan Maitra maitra at email.com
Sun Oct 8 20:32:33 CEST 2017

Hello Ludovico,

What is your goal in taking this class? If you are expecting someone else to do your homework for you, you should really consider whether you should waste your time and your  funding source's money to take this class.

In any case, HW questions are off-topic for this list.

So, Ride the Bus, Go to Class, Call your Mom/Dad.

HTH!