[R] Manipulations with CO2 dataset on R
ludovico92 at hotmail.it
Sun Oct 8 16:39:55 CEST 2017
I just started a new course this semester on R, I never used it in my life and i'm stuck on these questions from 3 days, it would be really nice if someone could explain me the answers with the relative commands.
thanks a lot in advance
The following 7 questions are based on the CO2 dataset of R.
1) How many of the plants in CO2 are Mc2 for Plant?
2) How many are either Mc2 or Mn2?
3) How many are Quebec for Type and nonchilled for Treatment?
4) How many have a concentration (conc) of 350 or bigger?
5) How many have a concentration between 350 and 435 (inclusive)?
6) How many have a concentration between 300 and 450 (inclusive) and are nonchilled?
7)How many have an uptake that is less than 1/10 of the concentration (in the units reported)?
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
More information about the R-help