[R] Calculating frequencies of multiple values in 200 colomns

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 21:56:39 CET 2017

This is not a good way to do things! R has many powerful built in functions
to do this sort of thing for you. Searching  -- e.g. at rseek.org or even a
plain old google search -- can help you find them. Also, it looks like you
need to go through a tutorial or two to learn more about R's basic
functionality.

In this case, something like (no reproducible example given, so can't
confirm):

apply(Values, 2, function(x)maf(tabulate(x)))

should be close to what you want .

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter