[R] seek non-black box alternative to randomForest

Ismail SEZEN sezenismail at gmail.com
Tue May 30 21:47:51 CEST 2017

I’m interested in the subject. If you send the question to another platform, please share the link here to follow up. Also, I wish to see the manuscript and rejected parts and detailed reasons. Most of the time, scientists want to reveal/discuss underlying physical process in an event and it’s not enough to show that method A is better than method B. Perhaps, discussions and why the randomforest is better than multiple linear regression is not enough for him. This also may mean black box.