[R] passing API key in leaflet

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Thu Mar 30 10:09:45 CEST 2017

Hi David,

The key was stored correctly in the environment. I solved the problem
by using addTiles() instead of addProviderTiles()

leaflet() %>%
  addTiles(
    paste0(
      "https://{s}.tile.thunderforest.com/cycle/{z}/{x}/{y}.png?apikey=",
      Sys.getenv("OCM_API")
    )
  )

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Kliniekstraat 25
1070 Anderlecht
Belgium

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no
more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be
able to say what the experiment died of. ~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher
The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does
not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body
of data. ~ John Tukey