[R] Error in leaps.

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 23 12:59:35 CET 2017

Hi Cindy,Welcome to R-help.
Have  a look at the posting guidelines and their suggestion about a minimal example. What we  need to help you is some sample data and a "minimal" amount of code that illustrates your problem. Someone may be able to guess the problem from your errror message but I'd not bet on it.

Have a look at http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html for some excellent suggestions on how to do this. And please supply the data using the dput() command. It provides an exact copy of the data on your computer so we know we are working with exactly the same data you are.