[R] Error in leaps.

Cindy Wang cindylywang92 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 09:40:08 CET 2017

Dear All,

I am trying to use the model, Program Evaluation in order to determine the
economic impact of a policy change. While trying to run my own data on
RStudio, using the codes from the paper "An R Package for the Panel
Approach Method for Program Evaluation: Pampe" by Ainhoa Vega-Bayo, I keep
encountering an error that reads:

Error in leaps.setup(x, y, wt = weights, nbest = nbest, nvmax = nvmax,  :
  y and x different lengths

To be honest, I am very new to R so I am not familiar with how it works and
what every thing means, so its been quite a challenge for me to overcome
this error. The packages that I have installed are "Formula", "plm",
"leaps" and "pampe".

If anyone could provide some help and advice on how I could overcome this
error, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am happy to provide more information if needed.

Regards,
Cindy