[R] Please help(urgent) - How to simulate transactional data for reliability/survival analysis

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 17:24:58 CEST 2017

I think you need to find a local consultant. Someone here might have a
suggestion or two where to look (as I do below), but this list only
provides help on R programming code, not statistical issues (see
programming guide below for details).

You might wish to have a look at the CRAN survival analysis task view
to see if any packages might address your needs (but warning: it's
mostly about medical applications):

https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Survival.html

Cheers,
Bert