[R] Request for help - adding text files to a data frame

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 07:50:43 CEST 2017

You appear to either be ignorant of the structure pf data frames or
have not expressed yourself clearly enough (for me, anyway). Please go
through a tutorial to learn about the fixed structure of data frames,
for which your request does not appear to reflect an understanding.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."