[R] Paired Weighted Wilcoxon test in R

Dreams Collector dreamscollector9 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 11:26:32 CEST 2017

Dear R-users,

I’m trying to perform a non-parametric statistical pairwise comparison of two samples "x" and "y" using the Wilcoxon test in R, but each of the pairs have a weight associated.

An example of my data is the following one:

set.seed(9)
x <- sample(x = c(1:100), size = 20, replace = TRUE)
y <- sample(x = c(1:100), size = 20, replace = TRUE)
weight <- runif(n = 20)
data <- data.frame(x = x, y = y, weight = weight)

I’m new with statistical tests. I’ve read this other post about a similar issue:

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Weighted-Mann-Whitney-Wilcoxon-Test-td4695699.html <http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Weighted-Mann-Whitney-Wilcoxon-Test-td4695699.html>

But I’m not sure if I can use the packages/works cited there.

Any help/comment would be fantastic for me.

Thank you!