[R] MODISTools help - with reproducible examples

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Jun 23 16:37:07 CEST 2017

Please read up [1][2][3] on what constitutes reproducibility.  A sample of data that triggers the problem is essential.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html