[R] 3D plot with coordinates

Alaios alaios at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 11:23:39 CEST 2017

Thanks a lot for the reply.After  looking at different parts of the code today I was able to start with simple 2D polar plots as the attached pdf file.  In case the attachment is not visible I used the plot.polar function to create something like that.https://vijaybarve.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/polarplot-05.png
Now the idea now will be to put three of those (for X,Y,Z) in a 3d rotatable plane. I tried the rgl function but is not clear how I can use directly polar coordinates to draw the points at the three different planes.
Any ideas on that?
Thanks a lot.RegardsAlex