[R] How Can I Execute a String Expression?

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Jun 13 04:33:49 CEST 2017

R is not a very good macro language... I recommend against this strategy.

We could be more concrete in offering alternatives if you were a little more complete in your reproducible example [1][2][3]. What variations exactly were you thinking of? What kind of data are you working with? The way you read in the data can make a big difference in how effectively you analyze it. (Not asking for your actual data... just a fake version of it.)

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html