[R] [FORGED] Problem related to rowSums

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Jun 8 00:40:36 CEST 2017

On 07/06/17 21:08, Yogesh Gupta wrote:

> Hi...
>
> I have a dataframe with n columns and n rows. I need to find how many rows
> contains zero raw read count across all column.

(1) You should probably have a *matrix*, not a data frame.

(2) Have you ever heard of the idea of providing a *reproducible* example?

(3) I *think* the following may be what you want/need:

M <- as.matrix(M) # Where the initial M is your "data frame".
sum(apply(M,1,function(x){isTRUE(all.equal(x,rep(0,length(x))))}))

Untested, since you did not supply a reproducible example.

cheers,

Rolf

--
Technical Editor ANZJS