[R] Problem related to rowSums

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Jun 7 18:45:05 CEST 2017

I don't understand "zero raw read count across all column".

Please read the Posting Guide (mentioned below) which points out that this
is a plain text mailing list (your email gets damaged to varying degrees
if you don't set your sending format to plain text), and you need to make
your example reproducible (look up the package "reprex") to clearly
communicate your problem.