[R] R] Error message "cs_lu(A) failed: near-singular A (or out of memory)"

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Jun 5 18:40:57 CEST 2017

This appears to be a case of insufficient understanding of statistics, which is not on topic for r-help. Look at how well the per-firm models would work... my guess is that some of the firms have insufficient data for useful analysis. If that is not it, consider providing a more concrete example on stats.stackexchange.com.