[R] modEvA D-squared for gamma glm

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 16:38:29 CEST 2017

... As this concerns gene expression, perhaps the Bioconductor list
might be more appropriate. As it is prmarily statistics, not R
programming, maybe stats.stackexchange.com might be a better venue.
You might also be better off contacting the package maintainers
(?maintainer) for such package-specific questions.

-- Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."