[R] Superscript and subscrib R for legend x-axis and y-axis and colour different subjects in longitudinal data with different colours

Rosa Oliveira rosita21 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 11:46:33 CEST 2017

Hi, everyone,

Before everything, thanks. Lots of thanks ;)!!!!

I don’t think you understood everything I need to do.

I want to write t_i instead of "Day in ICU” [i subscript for t] and y_ij instead of "CRP (mg/dL)” [ij superscript for y]. The label of the axis… :(

Can you help me on that task?

Thanks!!!!!

Best,
Rosa Oliveira