[R] Gaussian Process Classification R packages

Damjan Krstajic dkrstajic at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 01:36:43 CET 2017

For the record please re-read my original message. It is clear, concise, polite and thankful for future help. I received a reply "Google it!". Thank you!

Thank you Jeff for your links. I am aware of them. However, they do not point to an R package for  GP for binary classification which produces prediction intervals.

It seems that r-help is not as it was before. Wish you all the best. Roger and out.