[R] warnings about factor levels dropped from predict.glm

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 21:37:47 CET 2017

A guess (treat accordingly):

Different BLAS versions are in use on the two different machines/versions.
In one, near singularities are handled, and in the other they are not,
percolating up to warnings at the R level.

You can check this by seeing whether the estimated fit is the same on the 2
machines. If so, ignore the above.

-- Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."