[R] Creating interactive graphs and exporting to Intranet site

Chris Battiston darth.pathos at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 21:47:40 CEST 2017

Hi Jeff

Thanks for the reply.  Totally understand that my issue may not be resolvable; I was hoping that there was a graphics package I may have missed that I could try.

Re: Microsoft product - we do actually have a full license to Power BI, but the director who is requesting the reports didn't like how it printed out.  I may just do what I need in an Access database - was hoping to provide a little more functionality but what can you do.

Thanks for your reply
Chris

Sent from my iPhone